FlourishAnyway believes there is a playlist for just around any situation and also is ~ above a mission come unite and also entertain the people through song.
You are watching: Country songs about reconnecting with first love
If you're getting ago together again v an ex (or wanting to) make a rejoined Love Playlist. We've acquired a long list the pop, rock and country songs to obtain you started.
Richard Foster via Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0, modification by FlourishAnyway
Second Chances: The partnership Do-Over
Never say "never" as soon as it comes to second chances at love. Girlfriend might think love has actually fizzled. You could have unable to do your different ways, placing time and distance and perhaps even other lovers between you.
But if girlfriend still have actually positive or longing memories about your ex, it's possible that love can reignite between you simply when you believed the flame had almost burned out. I've known world who divorced, married other partners for brief stints, climate remarried each other. Stranger things have happened. It's remarkable what forgiveness and second chances have the right to do.
If you're reasoning of getting earlier together through a previous love, do a rejoined Love Playlist. We've got a lengthy list the pop, rock, and country songs to acquire you started.
1. "Whatever the Takes" by LifehouseAlthough we have the right to only guess what the guy in this 2007 tune did to disappointed his sweetheart, his apology is sincere and also contrite. Cursed to making their relationship his very first priority, the asks for another chance:
I'll do everything it takes To revolve this aroundI recognize what's at stakeI know that I've let friend down.And if you provide me a chanceBelieve that I deserve to changeI'll save us together everything it takes.
2. "Let's stay Together" by Al GreenThe narrator in this classic 1972 song explains to his lover that she provides him feeling brand new. Are they in ~ a fork in the road in your relationship? He looks for to spend his life loving her, good times and also bad, happy and also sad. When other human being get recorded in a repeated cycle that breakups and makeups he simply wants to hard it the end together.
3. "Picture" by child Rock (featuring Sheryl Crow)The estranged pair in this country-crossover song from 2002 have actually cheated on one another. Evidently they didn't typical it, however, since thoughts about getting earlier together consume them. A picture of happier time reminds them the they are much better together 보다 apart.
4. "Austin" by Blake SheltonThe mrs in this poignant 2001 nation song left she lover without speak goodbye climate waited a totality year before calling him. Return she left no forwarding information, the male assumed his love husband went back to Austin because she had repeatedly talked about the city.
When she finally referred to as his number, she heard an outgoing message on his answering an equipment that finished with, "And P.S. If this is Austin i still love you." It's a melt-your-heart beautiful song that mirrors that forgiveness and love have the right to lead you earlier to wherein you were constantly supposed to be.
People who space meant to be together uncover their way back. They may take a couple of detours, however they're never ever lost.
Brian Richardson via Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0, amendment by FlourishAnyway
5. "Reunited" through Peaches & Herb
Regret and also longing room a recipe for reuniting v a sweetheart girlfriend still love deeply. In this 1978 ballad, a pair had a quarrel after he strayed. The breakup make them both realize the they essential one another and also were willing to put their relationship over all else.
6. "Baby Come Back" by PlayerThis 1977 hit is a standard "please let's simply work it out" song. The narrator spends every his time and also money trying come forget the woman whom that is no much longer dating.
He make the efforts in vain to put on a brave face and also wear a smile while his love aches because that her. The heartbroken male begs his ex because that one more chance:
Baby come back, any kind of fool could seeThere to be something in everything about you.Baby come back, you can blame it all on meI to be wrong, and also I simply can't live there is no you.
7. "Hard come Say I'm Sorry" by ChicagoEven lovers may need to take it a break from one another, specifically when among them has made a mistake that violates the other's trust. So states this 1982 song about one lover that is desperately trying to make up for past transgressions.
He assures to do it up to her and also do right. Would you take him back?
"Things we lose have a way of coming ago to united state in the end, if not constantly in the means we expect." - J.K. Rowling, English writer
vtotheatothel via Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0, amendment by FlourishAnyway
8. "Change my Mind" by One Direction
In this 2012 song, a pair has broken up, but they're security time together at a party and there's quiet chemistry in between them. As everyone else leaves, they uncover themselves laughing, dancing, taking photos, and wondering whether they have to press rewind ~ above their broken relationship.
9. "Un-break my Heart" through Toni BraxtonReleased in 1996, this Grammy Award-winning track is a soul-searing request from a heartbroken mrs to her previous sweetheart. She begs him to come back into she life.
According come her, rekindling your love affair deserve to undo the tears, pain and also loneliness that set in as soon as he left her. Go she seem too desperate, or is it just me?
10. "Love Won't Run" Steve HolyThe narrator in this emotional 2011 nation ballad senses that his lovely is about to tell him painful news that would tear apart many couples. The recognizes that she is scared around confessing what she's done.
He reassures her, however, the their love is stronger than any kind of mistake she may have actually made. Urging her to lay it every on the line, he assures to stand alongside her and assist repair your relationship:
I won’t run, and also I won’t hide.I won’t turn away. I simply wanna make things right.Baby, I’m appropriate here, and I ain't walking anywhere.
11. "Let's Just autumn In Love Again" by Jason CastroWouldn't it be nice if lovers in turmoil can ask because that a partnership do-over, going back to the very beginning of their courtship? That's what this 2010 is about: fall in love all over again, ideal from the minute they met. Imagine the things that you'd do in different ways knowing what you recognize now.
It's you. It's constantly been you.
lhongchou via Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0, amendment by FlourishAnyway
12. "Come a small Closer" through Dierks BentleyThis sizzling country ballad indigenous 2005 centers on an estranged couple. The male wants his previous sweetheart to step a tiny closer — to leg the distance that divides them—so they have the right to touch. He hopes that over there is quiet a chance that they might reunite and figures that shared forgiveness could be uncovered by "strippin' that down back to the basics" of sweet surrender.
If we loved again, i swear I'd love girlfriend right.
rosemary* via Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0, amendment by FlourishAnyway
13. "Pillow Talk" by Zayn Malik
This warm 2016 track emphasizes that every couple has arguments that divide them. However, their common physical and emotional intimacy deserve to reunite them. The bed castle share to represent the microcosm of your relationship: both pure and raw, paradise and a battle zone.
14. "Let's Be united state Again" by Lonestar
In this 2004 country song, the narrator messed up and also said some points he currently regrets. That implores his ex to please forgive him and also take the back. He'll do anything if they might reconcile.
15. "I Won't offer Up" by Jason MrazThe narrator in this 2012 hit desires his partner to recognize that he'll offer her the room she needs and will wait patiently if she spirit searches. That won't give up on her or to walk away since their distinctions have a lot come teach them. Sounds favor he desires to it is in in it because that the lengthy haul, but does she?
16. "Glass" by Thompson SquareIn do the efforts to stay together, a couple must effort to see v each other's flaws and pick increase the pieces as soon as their partnership threatens come shatter. This 2011 tune highlights the emotional baggage the each human being acquires follow me their life journey, making them fragile and also sometimes sharp and also edgy.
In reuniting, a companion must build a deeper knowledge of your lover's human being vulnerability and imperfections:
I'll let friend look inside me, v the stains and through the cracks,And in the darkness of this moment,You check out the an excellent and bad.
Sometimes what you’re searching for is appropriate where you left it.
Yvonne Lin via Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0, amendment by FlourishAnyway
17. "Crazy Girl" by Eli Young Band
The narrator in this 2011 track reminds his companion that he's committed to remaining with her. She feeling insecure in the partnership after a huge fight and assumes their relationship is over since he literally to walk away.
However, the narrator explains that suggesting is just component of gift a couple:
Crazy girl, don't you understand that i love you? and also I wouldn't dream the goin' i do not have anything Silly woman, come here, permit me organize you have actually I told you lately? ns love you like crazy, girl
18. "It's no Over" by DaughtryThe man in this 2006 absent hit just wants to begin over with his ex. The breakup has actually taken whatever away native him. Feeling depressed, he's having trouble detect positive an interpretation in life there is no his partner. If given the opportunity for a connection do-over, that swears he'll perform right by her this time.
19. "The male I desire to Be" by kris YoungWhen every else has actually failed, the brokenhearted other in this 2009 tune asks because that heavenly intervention in reuniting him with his ex and making the a far better man. It'll take it a wonder to reunite them, but he is committed to transforming his ways:
I've spent my whole lifeGettin' it every wrongAnd i sure might use her help'Cause from currently onI desire to it is in a an excellent manA do like I need to manI desire to be the type of manThe mirror likes come see.
If you give me a chance, i swear I will certainly take treatment of you until my last breath.
eflon via Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0, amendment by FlourishAnyway
20. "Never Gonna Let girlfriend Go" by Serio Mendes
If girlfriend realize the you've made a wrong by letting the love of your life go, climate you have to fix the if friend can, right? This 1983 ballad is around the regret of letting one ex go and the score of reconciliation.
The second time around, the narrator promises not to break his partner's love or take her for granted. The swears that this time it's a forever thing, and their love will certainly be much sweeter than before.
See more: Chuck Schumer Previous Offices New York’S 9Th Congressional District
I'd offer anything for united state to go ago to exactly how things provided to be.
Deana via Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0, amendment by FlourishAnyway
Even more Songs around Reunited Love and also Getting earlier Together
21. I Surrender
22. Get Back
23. Not A day Goes By
24. Earlier To December
25. We Belong Together
26. Up wherein We Belong
Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes
27. Fall Again
28. Can't We speak It over in Bed
29. Constantly on mine Mind
30. Old Flame
31. If I might Turn back the hand of Time
32. Open Arms
33. Ns Remember
34. To escape (The Pina Colada Song)
35. In her Eyes
36. Every Cried Out
37. If I could Turn ago Time
38. Right below Waiting
39. Don't Cry
Guns N' Roses
40. Second Chance
41. Quiet The One
42. Together Again
43. Love Will save Us Together
Captain and Tenile
44. Breakin' increase Is tough To Do
45. I desire You Back
The Jackson 5
46. Prior to You Walk out of mine Life
47. Ns Can't help Myself
Pure Prairie League
50. End You
51. P.S. (I'm Still no Over You)
52. Don't offer Up on Me
53. I shed It
54. I Can't Sleep
56. We are Never ever before Getting back Together Again
57. ~ All
Peter Cetera (featuring Cher)
58. Come ago to Me
59. An excellent Old work (Are here Again)
Buck Owens & Susan Raye
60. I might Hate Myself In the Morning
Lee Ann Womack
61. Are You Lonesome Tonight?
62. Feels like Home
63. If ever You're in My arms Again
64. I Want us Back
65. Want You Back
66. Angels Cry
Mariah Carey (featuring Ne-Yo)
The Chainsmokers (featuring Halsey)
68. Life after You
69. Working My means Back come You
The four Seasons
71. The Reason
72. Walking After You
73. Ago for Good
74. Us Were in Love
75. I Go Crazy
76. Stuck on You
77. If You're Gone
79. Bringing back the Sunshine
80. Best Love Story
81. Stand Up and Run
82. Hello Again
83. Come Home
OneRepublic (featuring Sara Bareilles)
84. ~ above Bended Knee
Boyz II Men
85. Accomplish Me in the Middle
86. Lego House
87. I hate This
88. Earlier in My eight Again
89. Whisper You Love Me Boy
90. Do It Real
91. Love of my Life
92. Love Me prefer You
93. Just how You acquire The Girl
94. Ns Wish friend Would
95. Want U Back
96. Love Me Again
97. Come Back…Be Here
98. I’ll Come Running back to You
Boyz II Men
99. Inadvertently Babies
100. Come ago to Me
Art college Girlfriend
101. Come ago to Me
Urban Cone (featuring Tove Lo)
102. Come ago to Me
103. Looks prefer We made It
105. Come back Down
106. Come earlier to Me
Keys & Copper
107. Right earlier Where We began from
Toni Braxton & Babyface
109. The Flame
110. Earlier Together
Roberta Flack (featuring Donny Hathaway)
111. The Scientist
113. Perform I Wanna Know?
114. Lover Come Back
115. You room the Reason
Questions & Answers
Question: ns left my mam of 13 years due to the fact that she wasn't the woman I dropped in love through anymore. I check out that now. Part of her is quiet madly in love with me, however she can't to trust me and also wants come be through someone else. I stated I never stopped loving her and I can't imagine being v anybody else. She wants to it is in friends, and there's no informing what our future holds. There's a possibility we can reunite, but I are afraid that when she trusts me again, she won't have actually that love. What's a good song because that that?